Okay, first of all, the word "diet" is just going to set you up for failure. When people hear the word "diet," they think that they have to eat less and be unhappy. No, it never works out well when you start out like that.
Below I have some awesome tips (to help you get healthy!) - (that have worked for me in the past, anyways):
1. Become really busy. When you are extremely busy, you don't really have time to worry about food (or even eat.)
2. Start a new relationship. When you are with someone and all you can think about (or obsess about, which was my case) is him, you don't really have time to think about food either.
3. Just do it. If you do "well" the first day, the next day will be even easier. And the next day easier. Until you binge, and then you have to start again, but I'm just saying. It might be hard to pass on the pie right now, but if you are offered it again the next day, it will be much easier to say no. Strength = confidence = ability.
4. Eat what you want when you want (mostly). Again, you will not be thinking of the food you have not eaten when you HAVE eaten exactly what you wanted. When food is not on your mind (or your "diet,") it is much easier to appreciate the rest of life and not think about how much your thighs are expanding under your jeans.
5. If you binge, try not to think about it. Start a new activity - read, paint, better yet - something productive that makes you feel good about yourself and gives you the strength to eat well that day and get back on track.
6. Keep reading my blog. I will insert more tips and give some (hopefully) useful advice =).
And here's a picture of someone with a body to motivate you... (if you are motivated visually)
PS Number 1 & 2 are me half-joking. Please don't take offense.